Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A revival (of sorts)

Yeah, I haven't posted for about a year and a half. While I enjoyed doing the reviews, it got to the point where it was too much like hard work and I wasn't finding it fun any more. However, since I already have this blog, I thought it might be nice to start using it again to archive some of my barbarian snark, which is otherwise at risk from messageboard purges. As with the Goodkind parodies, all this was first posted at westeros.org, but this time (quotations aside) this is all my own work.

Anyone who just can't wait for the next instalment can go read through the whole lot in one go (while the page is still there - be warned, I've been through several books already so there's a LOT of it), otherwise just stop by here and follow along in easily-digestible chunks...


Thongor of Lemuria - Lin Carter 



Thongor Fights the Pirates of Tarakus 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home